The aim is to provide an awareness of Safeguarding issues and how you should deal with them.
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Explain your own responsibilities for promoting the welfare of vulnerable adults
- Explain the 3 forms and 7 types of abuse and their symptoms in adults.
- Explain what will happen once you have reported the abuse
- List measures that can be taken to minimise the risk of abuse
- Describe the two stages of the test for capacity
- Describe how you would support people who may lack capacity
- State what to do if you suspect or are told about abuse by an adult