Delivered at your business by an experienced trainer, this course can also suit the businesses working schedule.
- It teaches theory, practical work and demonstrations are given
- Principals of Safe Lifting
- Lifting Techniques in a practical and safe way
- Covering Specific Manual Handling situations
- The Mechanism of Injury associated with incorrect Manual handling
- The Anatomy and Biomechanics of the spine and muscles
This is an adaptable course which can incorporate any concerns the client may have in the work space.
- Minimum of 6 hour per course.
- The course is designed for a minimum of 4 persons and a maximum of 12.
- An Accredited Manual Handling Certificate is issued to each individual on successful completion.