Below is a list of courses we deliver at various training centres across the UK or in house –
- First Aid at Work (FAW)
- First Aid at Work Refresher
- Appointed Persons First Aid
- Emergency First Aid at Work (EFAW)
Learn how to provide immediate care in cardiac, breathing and first aid emergencies until an ambulance has arrived.
Basic Life Support
This is a basic life-saving training course and it will take place in a classroom setting with an experienced instructor and video support, offering participants the opportunity to learn how to successfully perform CPR (cardiopulmonary resuscitation) in order to save a life.
- One of the methods of learning we use is practice while watching, this enables our instructor to supervise the student while they practise the techniques. This is a great way for a hands on learning approach where the instructor can give feedback and the student can ask questions as they progress through the course.
- There is a theory, practical as well as a written test to lead to the accredited certificate.
- This course will teach participants how to assist an adult who is choking using methods that successfully relieve this life-threatening condition in a calm manner.
And while our course focuses on delivering CPR and AED (Automated External Defibrillator) techniques to adults, we’ll also cover optional methods of using these tools when a child or infant is choking.