How to manage severe allergies, the risks and how to manage these conveniently from your home or workplace, wherever and whenever it suits you.
– How to recognise the symptoms of a severe allergic reaction
– How to avoid allergen exposure
– Responding effectively in an emergency
– Using all currently licensed adrenaline injectors, including EpiPen, Emerade and Jext
– How to run your own anaphylaxis training in your school with our easy to follow step-by-step guide
To find out more about Anaphylaxis or to support the Anaphylaxis Campaign, please click the link below: